Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy 11th Birthday, Noah!


I’m very late in posting pictures from Noah’s 11th birthday party.  I promised myself that I would have it up before Halloween, so I can at least feel good about that!


As with all my kids, I loved planning his birthday party.  I gave him a budget, so he could choose what kind of activity or entertainment he wanted for his party . . . he very quickly decided on renting a video game truck come to the house.   I’d seen a few before but had never been inside of one.   It was VERY cool, and he and his friends had a blast.  I especially loved it since it was incredibly convenient to have the truck come to the house, so I didn’t have to transport all of the other things for the party to another location.




Since he chose a video game truck as his activity, I decided to make “Video Games” the theme of his party and went to town “pinning” ideas from Pinterest.  (I know . . . shocking!)


Noah made an awesome Mario and Nintendo out of his Legos and brought down his Pinewood Derby car from last year that is a Wii remote.  It was so fun to see how excited he was about the little touches I put into his party.  He said, “Thank you!” so many times, which was really touching.




And as usual, I had a ton of help from my friend Kat in prepping for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment